Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04297 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 9% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,640 (Mex$ 38,162) in Puerto Vallarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shiraz costs ﷼ 220,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belize City costs BZ$5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Inverness costs £20,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $55 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Edmonton costs C$1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)