Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04327 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 33% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,016 (Mex$ 46,576) in Puerto Vallarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,800 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 3,000 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Islamabad costs ₨150 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 40,000₴ (35 minutes ago)