Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City, Philippines compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01798 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City (Philippines) is 21% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,469 (Php137,300) in Puerto Princesa City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 80 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanover costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (21 minutes ago)