Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City, Philippines compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01612 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City (Philippines) is 24% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,223 (Php75,855) in Puerto Princesa City.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Carúpano costs Bs 1,800,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (about 1 hour ago)