Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00134 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 14% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,627 (CH$1,212,021) in Puerto Montt.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €700 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tangerang costs Rp 2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 3.60 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩8,786,680,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (about 2 hours ago)