Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00135 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 12% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,461 (CH$1,828,070) in Puerto Montt.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,100 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$4,300 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sorocaba costs R$ 24 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Saharanpur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)