Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 472 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04396 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 27% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,317 (Mex$ 29,947) in Puebla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)