Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 510 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04827 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 22% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,560 (Mex$ 32,312) in Puebla.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)