Cost of living in Puducherry, India compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01384 EUR / INR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puducherry (India) is 29% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,214 (₨159,960) in Puducherry.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)