Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25439 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 35% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,236 (S/. 4,859) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osijek costs 40 kn (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €55 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £2,500 (26 minutes ago)