Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26261 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 35% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,175 (S/. 4,475) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Qingdao costs 元22 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,118 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Edmonton costs C$20 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨15,248 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Shenzhen costs 元3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)