Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.949 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 21% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,631 ($3,827) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $17,200 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sfax costs 1.100 Dinar (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $864 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (34 minutes ago)