Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.926 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 18% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,547 ($3,831) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,480 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$100 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Łódź costs 2.60 zł (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 1,300 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (42 minutes ago)