Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.893 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 13% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,161 ($3,541) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (about 1 hour ago)