Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.850 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 11% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,229 ($2,623) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 40,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $813 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Hamilton costs C$500 (31 minutes ago)