Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.858 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 39% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,217 ($2,583) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Halifax costs C$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,042 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Asunción costs 3,000 Gs (about 2 hours ago)