Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 404 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.920 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 41% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,599 ($4,997) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Houston, Texas costs $30 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Detroit, Michigan costs $25 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (36 minutes ago)