Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 531 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 27% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,751 in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)