Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 28% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,349 in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)