Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 487 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 29% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,341 in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $65 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Budapest costs 8,000 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$748 (23 minutes ago)