Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 600 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 30% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,400 in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Logroño costs €190 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Corunna costs €0.25 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampico costs Mex$ 400 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 200 (19 minutes ago)