Cost of living in Preston, United Kingdom compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.136 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Preston (United Kingdom) is 18% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,133 (£1,878) in Preston to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)