Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 13% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,733 in Prešov.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元29 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $100,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)