Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 11% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,598 in Prešov.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (about 2 hours ago)