Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22728 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 31% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,179 (R$ 5,187) in Presidente Prudente.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €10 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Fortaleza costs R$ 795 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,271 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)