Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00911 EUR / CVE
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is about the same as in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,034 (223,228 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 74 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 302,730 Franc (about 1 hour ago)