Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00907 EUR / CVE
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is about the same as in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,168 (349,222 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (39 minutes ago)