Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,942 prices entered by 247 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03700 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 8% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,878 (77,784 Kč) in Prague.
ICT Recruitment - specialists recruiters in the Information and Communication Technology sectors in the Czech Republic.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)