Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 433 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22860 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 25% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,250 (9,843 zł) in Poznan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 2 hours ago)