Cost of living comparison between Potosí, Bolivia and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13555 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 6% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €3,043 ($b22,451) in Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$23 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,579 kn (30 minutes ago)