Cost of living in Potchefstroom, South Africa compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06915 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potchefstroom (South Africa) is 6% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,437 (R 35,236) in Potchefstroom.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Madrid costs €1,999,999,999,999,999,966,445,568 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)