Cost of living in Portsmouth, United Kingdom compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.149 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portsmouth (United Kingdom) is 55% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,786 (£2,425) in Portsmouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥790 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nottingham costs £300 (about 1 hour ago)