Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.813 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 15% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,449 ($1,782) in Portoviejo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Belize City costs BZ$56 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php5,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,039 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vicenza costs €1.00 (42 minutes ago)