Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29614 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is about the same as in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,120 (R$ 10,535) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨499 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)