Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26140 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 5% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,086 (R$ 7,981) in Porto Velho.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Isfahan costs ﷼ 200,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Salvador costs $30,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (30 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (43 minutes ago)