Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,804 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29530 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,864 (R$ 9,697) in Porto Alegre.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)