Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,675 prices entered by 168 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26609 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 14% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,064 (R$ 7,756) in Porto Alegre.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)