Cost of living in Portland, Oregon, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,183 prices entered by 373 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.805 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is 26% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,774 ($3,444) in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 2 hours ago)