Cost of living in Portland, Oregon, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,045 prices entered by 371 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.847 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is 33% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,796 ($3,300) in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $3,870 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $518 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Novosibirsk costs руб 36,999 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Podgorica costs €2.50 (about 3 hours ago)