Cost of living in Portland, Oregon, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,085 prices entered by 335 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.929 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is 46% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,367 ($4,703) in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ponce costs $5.10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$9,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lianyungang costs 元45 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhilai costs ₨200 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)