Cost of living in Portland, Oregon, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,185 prices entered by 355 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.939 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is 41% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,581 ($4,877) in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (39 minutes ago)