Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04986 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 37% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,982 (E£ 39,749) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨25 (29 minutes ago)