Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04955 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 36% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,661 (E£ 33,525) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 4,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Glasgow costs £1.65 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 12,706 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Minsk costs 20 p. (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (38 minutes ago)