Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04817 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 34% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,190 (E£ 24,703) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)