Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04651 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 33% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,138 (E£ 24,460) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €60 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$24,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Birmingham costs £8 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)