Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 502 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12603 EUR / TTD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 19% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,372 (18,823 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $605 (21 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $120 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,574 (31 minutes ago)