Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 561 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13309 EUR / TTD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 26% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,929 (29,526 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almería costs €12 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 1,350 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 1,800 KZT (19 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (40 minutes ago)