Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 520 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13929 EUR / TTD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 29% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,865 (27,749 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,400 (about 2 hours ago)