Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29627 EUR / PGK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 10% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,422 (11,550 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $9 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (39 minutes ago)