Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28325 EUR / PGK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 4% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,388 (11,961 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in London costs £5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £45 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)