Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02514 EUR / MUR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 4% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,190 (₨87,093) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zagreb costs 4,580 kn (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$180 (about 1 hour ago)