Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 401 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02501 EUR / MUR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is about the same as in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,931 (₨77,220) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, California costs $350 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $450 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)