Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02546 EUR / MUR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 5% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,091 (₨82,129) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Brussels costs €0.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gaziantep costs 4.25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 500 (about 1 hour ago)