Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02594 EUR / MUR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is about the same as in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,324 (₨128,148) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 2 hours ago)