Cost of living comparison between Port Louis, Mauritius and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02585 EUR / MUR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is about the same as in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,304 (₨127,837) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨350 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $25 (27 minutes ago)
- 16 oz of bread in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $4.41 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨5,000 (40 minutes ago)