Cost of living comparison between Port Elizabeth, South Africa and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06601 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 19% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,645 (R 40,065) in Port Elizabeth.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (39 minutes ago)