Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01274 EUR / HTG
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 10% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,204 (173,021 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Midland, Texas costs $1,211 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 90 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)