Cost of living comparison between Port-au-Prince, Haiti and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01446 EUR / HTG
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 35% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,217 (291,649 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (5 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €350 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Subotica costs 12,000 Дин. (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Peterborough costs £712 (28 minutes ago)