Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01406 EUR / HTG
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 34% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,370 (310,855 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)