Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01454 EUR / HTG
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 39% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,507 (309,926 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)