Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01376 EUR / HTG
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 27% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,541 (184,661 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 125,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 79 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Durban costs R 255,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Florence costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 99 (about 2 hours ago)