Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 6% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,788 in Poprad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €350 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Des Moines, Iowa costs $450 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kobe costs ¥9,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Salalah costs ﷼ 172 (24 minutes ago)