Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 9% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,951 in Poprad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)