Cost of living in Poole, United Kingdom compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.143 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 28% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,436 (£2,132) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 75,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)