Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 25% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,244 (Rp 32,224,669) in Pontianak.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,856 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 90 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)