Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 33% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,273 (Rp 21,704,550) in Pontianak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 55,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 70TL (about 1 hour ago)