Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 34% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,186 (Rp 20,000,977) in Pontianak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $39 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,300 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$80 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨25,000 (about 2 hours ago)