Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23575 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 5% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,701 (R$ 7,217) in Ponta Grossa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 60,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 80 Dirham (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)