Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27436 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 13% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,708 (R$ 9,869) in Ponta Grossa.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨81,320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)