Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24569 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,245 (R$ 9,137) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coventry costs £20,040 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 250 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,423 (about 3 hours ago)