Cost of living in Ponce, Puerto Rico compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.941 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponce (Puerto Rico) is 28% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,007 ($4,260) in Ponce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wollongong costs AU$16 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (20 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (31 minutes ago)