Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06721 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 13% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,724 (R 40,525) in Polokwane.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $70 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,017 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 11 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Wollongong costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)