Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 66% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,162 (2,072,828 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $4,066 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 30,495 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Odessa costs 350₴ (36 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Batumi costs 0.60 Lari (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vilnius costs €0.98 (42 minutes ago)