Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 67% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,504 (2,296,881 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mountain View, California costs $430 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kodiak, Alaska costs $645 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bloemfontein costs R 1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,184 (about 2 hours ago)