Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 64% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,332 (3,498,064 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (23 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b45 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 3,097 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 1 hour ago)