Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 72% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,773 (2,476,583 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (4 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Chengdu costs 元88 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 99,999 ден (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 70,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $79 (34 minutes ago)