Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 407 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 11% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,426 in Podgorica.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Glasgow costs £50 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 79 kn (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (42 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbia, South Carolina costs $0.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in York costs £0.48 (about 1 hour ago)