Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 10% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,804 in Podgorica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)