Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 8% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,993 in Podgorica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $11 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (23 minutes ago)