Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 8% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,863 in Podgorica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 80 лв (2 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.44 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €55 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.79 zł (about 1 hour ago)