Cost of living in Plymouth, United Kingdom compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.121 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 18% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,125 (£1,896) in Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php25 (6 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Bolzano costs €399 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (35 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $123,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)