Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.512 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 28% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,289 (2,518 лв) in Plovdiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 6,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.40 lei (about 1 hour ago)