Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.511 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 24% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,471 (4,833 лв) in Plovdiv.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirikkale costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,118 (about 2 hours ago)