Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.511 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 24% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,374 (4,651 лв) in Plovdiv.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)