Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21595 EUR / RON
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 18% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,473 (6,819 lei) in Ploieşti.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (31 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Victoria costs C$4.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €14 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (about 1 hour ago)