Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21428 EUR / RON
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 18% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,318 (6,150 lei) in Ploieşti.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨19,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vienna costs €3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Accra costs GH₵10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostock costs €1.55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨25,413 (about 2 hours ago)