Cost of living comparison between Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.911 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (United States) is 43% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,640 ($5,094) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (35 minutes ago)