Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22105 EUR / RON
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 30% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,289 (10,354 lei) in Piteşti.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 20,000 Dinar (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 99 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)