Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21458 EUR / RON
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 32% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,299 (6,053 lei) in Piteşti.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨150 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 200 (35 minutes ago)