Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 19% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,853 in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 45,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430,000 (38 minutes ago)