Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 18% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,423 in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tainan City costs 24 NT$ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €27 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,948 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oakland, California costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)