Cost of living in Pimpri, India compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01417 EUR / INR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pimpri (India) is 16% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,613 (₨184,410) in Pimpri.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)