Cost of living in Pimpri, India compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01416 EUR / INR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pimpri (India) is 16% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,520 (₨178,009) in Pimpri.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Odense costs kr200,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)