Cost of living in Pilsen, Czech Republic compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03775 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 19% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,626 (69,555 Kč) in Pilsen.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (39 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)