Cost of living in Pilsen, Czech Republic compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03700 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 21% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,484 (67,129 Kč) in Pilsen.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Siliguri costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)