Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06662 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa) is 17% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,657 (R 24,872) in Pietermaritzburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 5,000 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brno costs 13,998 Kč (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mérida costs Mex$ 2.20 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Cruz, California costs $65 (29 minutes ago)