Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05992 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa) is 25% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,349 (R 22,507) in Pietermaritzburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $220 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $605 (37 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $120 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (44 minutes ago)