Cost of living in Phoenix, Arizona, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,409 prices entered by 274 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.805 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phoenix, Arizona (United States) is 17% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,099 ($2,607) in Phoenix, Arizona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $7 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $135 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €520 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Szolnok costs 6,800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)