Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00021 EUR / KHR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 9% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,857 (8,754,856 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)