Cost of living comparison between Phnom Penh, Cambodia and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00023 EUR / KHR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 5% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,424 (15,016,985 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belfast costs £9,993 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨4,066 (about 1 hour ago)