Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00020 EUR / KHR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 6% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,127 (10,515,651 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bekasi costs Rp 60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Anaco costs Bs 700,000 (about 2 hours ago)