Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02655 EUR / THB
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 7% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,775 (104,539 ฿) in Phitsanulok.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wollongong costs AU$16 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (19 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (31 minutes ago)