Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.28022 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,176 (R$ 11,335) in Petropolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Ain costs Dirham 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,480 (about 2 hours ago)