Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25706 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,924 (R$ 7,483) in Petropolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $175 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (about 1 hour ago)