Cost of living comparison between Petropolis, Brazil and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.28758 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,494 (R$ 12,149) in Petropolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £13 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €88 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 2 hours ago)